Friday, July 21, 2006
Oh man, due to 2 days absence from school. I missed out alot of schoolwork. Ahhh, many things to catch up. (: Now I feel super blurred every lesson except Chinese and Gomez lesson cos its super slack.
Haha, so today was Racial Harmony Day. Well, those who wore costumes look nice (: During PE, teacher told those who haven passed their 2.4run to run outside school 3 rounds. Oh man, quite a number of pupils from my class had to run with their traditional costumes on! Imagine that. They had no choice lah.
Lee Shan told me that an uncle at the bustop asked how come our school has an air stewardess inside, cos Grace wore her mum's last time air stewardess costume and the uncle saw her while she was running. Funny eh (:
So far, Olvl Chinese oral and listening comprehension is over. To me, I found both tough. Hahah.
Restructure was great! More capacity to grow the team. Breakthrough! (:
{/5:17 PM}