Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Red Rain is over, emerge conference too. Was definetely a big blast. Have been sleeping real late and waking up late these few days, after I landed in Jurong. Haha, with Lixian and Lilin, how to sleep??!!
When my world was in darkness
You spoke Your word
Night into day
Your beauty filled this place.
When my world stood in silence
You filled my heart
With songs that never end
Forever I will praise.
To think that the universe
Could not withold Your glory
You choose to live in me
I'm so amazed.
(And) I worship You Lord
My life in You restored
Here is my heart
Make it your sanctuary.
For nobody else
But Jesus only You.
You are faithful and true
Glorious Lord
All my life
It is You I adore
You've touched my soul
Completed my world I surrendered to You.
Awesome song I can say. Beautiful lyrics in the song. Wow!
I love my Father Lord (:
{/6:49 PM}