Tuesday, January 11, 2005
there is band tmr frm 3.30-6.30, there is connect grp, and there is tution for me.all are clashing at around the same time! i have been missing alot of band pracs which the seniors are not that happy with it, that's why they changed my section.
But this time, i will push everything aside and go for my connect grp!(: who cares whether the seniors are unhappy with me, who cares if they plan to change my section again, i wun mind that much. who cares if they think i am too Godly or what so ever,who cares if they talk bad things abt me behind my back. i still think that my stand is right
PUT GOD FIRST!! (:
I don't care what they say about me
It's alright,Alright
I don't care what they think about me
Its alright
They'll get it one day
I love You, I'll follow You
You are my my life
I will read my bible and pray
I will follow You all day
I don't care what it costs anymore
Cause You gave it all and I'm following You
I don't care what it takes anymore
No matter what happens I'm going Your way
I love You, I'll follow You
You are my my life
I will read my bible and pray
I will follow You all day
All day, All day now, All Day
Anyone around can see
Just how good You've been to me
For all my friends who don't know You
I pray that You would save them too
(:
{/11:22 PM}